Water Level Tips
- Maintain your pool water level halfway up the skimmer box opening.
- Normally, a pool should lose no more than 1/4 inch of water per day. If you notice a greater loss, suspect a leak.
- Loose tiles or cracks in the pool deck may be an indication of a leaking pool.
- Cracks and gaps in the bond beam may be an indication that your pool is leaking.
- If you notice water-saturated soils in the area around the pool, pool pumps, or plumbing, your pool may be leaking.
- If you see bubbles in the return water when the pool's pump is running, it's likely there's a leak in the suction side of the filtration system.